WE NEED YOU!
At: Craig House Brewers Fayre
Role: Trainee Grill Chef
Hours: 30-40 Hours
Rate of Pay: Up to £10.80 / £11.00
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognized qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship program!
At Brewers Fayre, serving great food is what we’re all about. By taking charge of the grill, you’ll be at the centre of making that happen. Sharing your knowledge, expertise, and meticulously high standards you’ll work with the team to cook food to perfection. Even when things get hot, bothered, and busy your professional cool will make sure we serve nothing but the mouth-watering meals we’re known for.
What you need
It’s about what you bring as a person. If you can offer the following, we want to hear from you.
· Enthusiasm to Start something new and follow it through.
· A genuine passion for delivering an amazing guest experience through the meals we serve.
What will I do as a Grill Chef?
· Work with the Head Chef to become an expert on our menus and specifications.
· Remain calm under pressure to make sure every main meal is prepared safely, cooked perfectly, and presented irresistibly to guests.
· Communicate with, care for, and support your colleagues in the kitchen, on the restaurant floor, in the bar, and the management team.
· Maintain a spotless kitchen in line with health and safety and food and hygiene standards.
for more info and to apply please click here
Related Jobs (7)
Part-time posts, Front of House Team Member, Nandos, Edinburgh on January 14, 2022 Part Time
Part-time posts available, Nandos Team Member, Livingston on January 14, 2022 Part Time
Part-time Receptionist, Premier Inn, Princes Street on January 14, 2022 Part Time
Various roles – Hospitality- Contini restaurant, Edinburgh on December 9, 2021 Full Time Part Time
Hospitality staff – St Andrew’s – 2022 Open Championship on December 9, 2021 Flexible Summer Temporary