Into Electrical Installation with The Prince’s Trust
In partnership with Scottish Electrical Charitable
Training Trust, SELECT and Edinburgh College.
The Prince’s Trust are offering a free 6 week training course at
Edinburgh College, Sighthill campus, Edinburgh, which gives you training and
work experience in the Electrical industry.
If you are 16-29,
unemployed and interested in the Electrical Installation Industry, join our free training programme where
you can get:
- An introduction to the Electrical Installation sector
- Experience in a
variety of skills such as hand skills and wiring skills
- Gain ECS (Electrotechnical Certification Scheme) pre-apprenticeship card.
- Employability skill training to improve communication, reliability, team
work and CV/Interview skills
- A work experience placement with a Scottish electrical contractor
- A final
celebration event where young people graduate from the programme (all
employers, work placement providers and key stakeholders from the industry will
progression support from The Prince’s Trust to help young people move into
employment or further training
- Text ‘call me’ to 07483 306191 and somebody will text or ring you back
- Call 0800 842 842 for free to find out more
- Go to Princes Trust Scotland Facebook page to chat over messenger
This programme runs from Monday 17th June to 24th July 2019.