On Friday 2nd July we will be hosting our Law Virtual Work Experience event alongside Charles Russell Speechlys, Browne Jacobson and the University of Law.
- Friday 2nd July,9am – 4pm
- An insight to law, different departments and areas of work (including non law routes).
- Networking opportunities and being added to a fast track list for in person events when safe to do so.
- Breakout rooms with solicitors in talking about different areas of law.
- Panel discussion and a real world project for you to work on!
- Client relationships and winning new business.
- Workshops & interactive sessions.
- Open to students in Y10 / S3, Y11 / S4, Y12 / S5, Y13 / S6 & Y14 + University students.
We have limited spaces so I would encourage you to book soon to secure your place.