KITCHEN TEAM MEMBER – Premier Inn Newbridge 119 Bedrooms Hotel
Hours:20/25 hours a week fully flexbile
Starting hourly rate: £10.36
At Premier Inn, every guest wants great food– That’s only made possible by our dedicated and organised kitchen teams. You are at the heart of making sure all meals are prepared, cooked and presented to the highest standards, on time, every time
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme too, so could offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role
Skills and experience
Experience for the role isn’t essential, with our structured induction and ongoing training plan to support you in your role, it’s about what you can bring as a person. You’ll need to:
- Have an ability to learn new skills quickly
- Be organised and strong communication
- Have a passion for food and delivering high standards
- Have the motivation to deliver an incredible customer experience every time in a fast-paced environment
What is a Kitchen Team Member?
- Working as part of a team, you’ll have an eye for detail, striving to deliver great products in a fast-paced environment whilst taking great pride in keeping the kitchen and all the equipment clean and maintained.
- Supporting the Kitchen Team leader in all kind of ways, from our famous Premier Inn Breakfast or our dinner service delivering starters mains and desserts.
For more info and to apply, please click here
Related Jobs (9)
Part-time Reception Team Member, Premier Inn, Dalkeith on October 14, 2021 Part Time
Part-time Front of House Team Member, Dishoom Edinburgh on October 13, 2021 Part Time
Team Member, Beer House Edinburgh Waverley on September 23, 2021
Team Leader – Thee Beer House – Edinburgh Waverley Station on September 23, 2021