Assistant Manager - Bennets Bar and Table
- Post Date:August 13, 2019 9252
- Views 84
£21,000 – £22,000 a year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Manager or supervisor wishing to step up to the next level in their career to join our well established Bar & Restaurant, Bennets Bar / Tables, located in the Bruntsfield area of Edinburgh.
Hours will vary, but are likely to be approximately 45 per week.
We offer our employees the chance to;
- Work in a fun, friendly, independent pub group
- Work alongside our hands-on and open-minded General manager, Managing Directors and Operations team
- Have your hard work and commitment recognised
Flexi time working benefits
The successful candidate will be a team player who has a passion for working in a pub and restaurant environment, with a flare for casual-style dining as well as a passion for traditional pubs, whisky and real ale. Full training and support will be provided by our General Manager, operations manager & directors, to whom you will report directly.
Our future Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting the General Manager in:
- Driving revenue through various sales and marketing tools
- Training & developing staff at all levels
- Planning, organising and coming up with creative working ideas
- Conveying their own passion for
- customer service to the staff team
And will have:
- Strong management skills
- The ability to think on their feet and come up with conclusive ideas
- The ability to identify problems and reacting to resolve the issues
- An understanding of managing costs in line with sales
- Knowledge of and the ability to keep to date with licensing legislation, liaising with the authorities and taking overall legal responsibility for the premises.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (10)
Bar Attendant – Two different locations – Jupiter Hotels on November 29, 2019 Flexible
Bar Attendant – Mercure Edinburgh City – Part time on November 18, 2019 Part Time