This role would be perfect for someone who is highly organised and has a ‘can do’ attitude. We need someone with an incredible attention to detail and confident in their own ability. The location of the role is flexible, but you may be required to travel UK wide between offices and sites. There will be an opportunity to progress within the company over the years, so we are looking for someone who is looking to learn and grow with us.
As HS&E Coordinator you will support the HS&E Performance Manager on all aspects of health, safety, and environmental performance, reporting, and systems management. You will have responsibility for maintaining and coordinating key information to help drive performance indicators.
- Build, gather and monitor, safety, and environmental data.
- Manage and maintain HS&E data by implementing relevant reporting standards, processes, and procedures.
- Visually prepare HS&E data in ways that are universally understandable and easy to interpret.
- Actively work and drive communications with stakeholders in Galliford Try, our client’s and supply chain to gather data that support the business decision making.
- Assist in driving improvements in data management processes and practices.
- Build the identification and development of new reports for HS&E performance analysis and reporting purposes.
- Drive the HS&E team’s participation in, and responses to internal and external audits.
- Develop and deliver training to management and operations staff on use of HS&E data systems
- Schedule and monitor SSER’s and Senior Manager Engagement Visits
For more info please click here