At KFC, everyone gets a seat at our table. We feed our people’s potential – to be their best selves, make a difference and have fun. Join us, and together, we can be part of something truly extraordinary.
Bringing it to the role:
Our Team Leaders are our most important shift runners. They bring their passion and energy and come from diverse backgrounds, ranging from supermarkets and pubs to high street retailers and banks. However, they all share a common characteristic: being empowering leaders who prioritize the well-being of their team members and run a shift as good as our chicken.
As a Team Leader in your restaurant, you will work alongside the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) and play a crucial role in delivering our core operations to the highest standards. Your responsibilities will include coaching and guiding your team to ensure a dependable and consistent experience for our customers. Your role will involve:
- Assisting with day-to-day operations, including food preparation, inventory management, and ensuring a clean and welcoming environment for our customers.
- Learning essential managerial skills, such as scheduling, team coordination, and effective communication, to lead a motivated and efficient team.
- Providing exceptional customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction through prompt problem-solving and a friendly demeanour.
- Collaborating with colleagues and other managers to maintain high-quality standards and uphold our brand’s reputation.
- Embracing a continuous learning mindset, taking feedback constructively, and applying it to improve your skills and performance.
It’s not just what you do at KFC. It’s the way you do it. Unapologetically you, undeniably original. You’ll work with colleagues who all bring their originality to the table, who bring energy, spirit and sizzle to the restaurant floor and make every shift high flyin’ and high fryin’.
We take your ambition seriously; you’ll be treated with respect and supported in everything you do as you roll up your sleeves and bring finger lickin’ good chicken to our customers. And whatever your journey looks like, we’ll help you get there. From flexible schedules to cross-training and the chance to earn qualifications, we got you.
There are all kinds of opportunities at KFC.
Ready to apply?
If you are ready to bring your passion, skills, and dedication to KFC, we encourage you to apply now.
Related Jobs (10)
Bartender/Host (Part Time) – Grosvenor Casino – Edinburgh on February 12, 2024 Night Part Time Shift Work Weekend
Front of House Team Member – Slug & Lettuce – City of Edinburgh on February 12, 2024 Part Time
Team and Shift Leader – KFC – Fort Retail Park – Newcraighall on February 6, 2024 Full Time