We are looking for a reliable, full time receptionist for our Edinburgh Office. We want someone who ‘loves’ working on reception, who enjoys meeting new people, thrives on being busy and is looking for a new position where they will be appreciated within a dynamic organisation which has seen significant growth over the past 5 years.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal with people at all levels and work under pressure. Due to the way work will be allocated they must be flexible and be confident at using their own initiative.
The successful individual must be a strong team player and:
- polite with a friendly telephone manner
- highly presentable and professional, with a strong understanding of why this is important in a legal environment
- reliable with a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude towards a variety of admin tasks
- flexible and enthusiastic to change
- well organised with excellent attention to detailThe successful receptionist will work in a small team and must possess an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages. Previous legal experience would also be advantageous. Audio typing experience is desirable but training will be given to candidates if required.
- This would suit someone with 2 years secretarial/reception/administration experience, looking for their next role. In return, we offer a friendly office environment, structured training, a commitment to a good work-life balance, 33 days’ holiday, a flexible holiday scheme and a generous pension.
- Interested candidates should send their CV (no more than 2 pages) and salary expectations to email@example.com.
- Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Those selected for interview will be required to complete a typing exercise. Early applications are encouraged.