Closing Date: 4 October 2022
Issue Date: 16 September 2022
Position Ref: GM 912
Salary: £20,008 per annum
Energy Saving Trust is an independent organisation working to address the climate emergency.
Energy Saving Trust is a leading and trusted organisation, dedicated to promoting energy efficiency, low carbon transport and sustainable energy use. We aim to address the climate emergency and deliver the wider benefits of clean energy as we transition to net zero.
At Energy Saving Trust we don’t just offer jobs – we offer careers. For our people, being part of the effort to address the climate emergency makes working for us truly meaningful and rewarding.
- Salary of £20,008
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with service linked increases. As well as 3 good will days off over Christmas.
- Staff wellbeing allowance £25 per month / £300 per year
- Outstanding pension scheme of up to 9%, 11% or 13% (aged linked)
- Life assurance of 4 x salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Eye care vouchers
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Enhanced family friendly pay
- Net zero employee loan scheme to support staff to save energy, lower their bills and reduce their carbon emissions
- Flexible working – we support individuals choices to work from home, in an office or a mix of both