HOTEL NAME: Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Premier Inn
LOCATION: Edinburgh (EH28 8TH)
HOURS: Up to 25 hours – fully flexible – 5 days
SALARY: Up to £11.20 per hour
At Premier Inn, we do hotel jobs differently. Award-winning training. All the support you need if you haven’t done this kind of work before. And brilliant career prospects with the UK’s biggest hotel brand. It’s about giving our own people a great experience, so they give our guests the great all-round experience they expect from us.
And a huge part of that experience is down to our housekeepers. A spotless room. With fresh bed linen. So our guests feel at home throughout their stay. That’s why we’ll make you feel at home, too. In a team that’s always there for each other, with time for a bit of a laugh as you get the job done.
What does it take to join our team?
First of all, you don’t need any cleaning experience. But you’ll instantly know when something’s not quite right. A mark, stain, or smudge. And you’ll pull out all stops to get everything clean and fresh on time. Using cleaning equipment safely, from bedrooms to bathrooms, sheets to shiny mirrors. And supporting your teammates. All so our guests have a brilliant time, every time.
Our fantastic offer
- We’ve been a Top Employer for twelve years running
- Full induction and training – just for starters
- Free, award-winning apprenticeship that means you can earn while you learn
- No zero-hours contracts – minimum guaranteed hours
- Grow your career anywhere. Hotels, pubs and restaurants, across the UK and beyond
- Discounts on everything from hotels and restaurants, to shops, gyms and eye tests
- We’ll even match what you give to your favourite charities.
If you are interested in this role please click here to apply.