We have contracts with Ibrox, and Livingston football clubs and we have been asked to support with both Edinburgh football grounds, we also have contracts with Musselburgh, Perth and Hamilton racecourses for all events that are held there.
With restrictions easing many more events are going ahead and we would like to extend our vacancies to students who are looking for employment now that the summer break is upon us.
Job description and person specification
|Detailed job description|
|Amberstone Security is a dynamic and forward-thinking company who prides itself on the quality of its staff and the service they provide. The company is an approved Contractor through the SIA and is placed within the top 5% of all security providers which benchmarks our high quality within the industry and shows us as best in class. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Hourly Pay which is paid fortnightly.
Safety Steward – £9.05
SIA Steward – £9.95 (Requires SIA License)
SIA Supervisor – £11.00 (Requires SIA License)
Working hours per week: Schedule:
· As per event requirement
Job Type: Zero hours Worker contract
Benefits of working with Amberstone Guarding:
• Auto enrolment pension scheme
• Investment into training
• Perkbox incentive scheme which includes discounts and an employee assistance programme.
• Company uniform provided
• Management support locally and nationally
• Opportunities to develop
Are you looking for a career in event stewarding and able to work towards NVQ Level 2 Spectator Safety qualification or hold SIA Door supervisor license? If so, Amberstone Security are recruiting for event stewards to work across multiple events throughout the year.
• To join our team at Amberstone Security, Ideal candidates must be over 18 with a friendly and outgoing approach, be presentable and have excellent communication skills, which should include written English. The shifts will be your preference of either days, nights or weekends although a degree of flexibility is required.
• A flexible working attitude is also very important as shifts are mainly at weekends with the occasional mid-week event. Transport to some events will be provided however you must be able to get to different locations and sites as needed.
• Daily tasks will include, checking tickets and directing patrons.
• Experience is not essential as you will receive an in-depth Company Induction and your first shift will include shadowing an existing team member.
• Our branded uniform will be provided, as our staff presentation and professional standards are one of our company’s key values.
• To be considered for the role the candidate must be able to work towards NVQ Level 2 Spectator Safety qualification OR hold a SIA door supervisor license. This is mandatory for this role.
· Able to work towards NVQ Level 2 Spectator Safety qualification
Previous experience of working in a Security Role or Steward role is an advantage but not essential.
Applicants must be able to provide a full 5-year checkable work or back to school history. Should you be selected to attend an interview, please ensure you bring your right to work documents and a recent proof of address.
Due to the large number of applicants that we receive if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Mission, core values & competencies: embracing the company’s core values and principles in order to achieve the overall mission of the organisation. Take personal responsibility for own career development by continually assessing and adjusting personal performance and behaviour against the objectives agreed in your Amberstone Colleague Development Plan.
Internal relations: It is critical that the individual has comprehensively good working internal relationships with team members and respective departments and communicate and support the company ethos effectively, whilst making sure best practice is followed. These progressive relationships will be based on a can-do attitude with a positive thoughtful style in ensuring effective communication is carried out throughout the business, always ensuring that client service remains at the centre of what we do.
|Equality & Diversity|
Amberstone Technology values the diverse skills and experience of its employees and is committed to achieving equality of treatment for all. Our objectives are that all individuals shall have equal opportunities for employment and advancement on the basis of their skills, aptitudes and abilities. Amberstone Technology is committed to the engagement and retention of the best possible talent and to creating an environment that encourages excellence through good equalities and diversity leadership and management.
Related Jobs (27)
APEX Hotels, Front of House Open Day Thursday 29 July 4pm-6pm on July 23, 2021