We are searching for 15 young people (18-24) who share our passion about environmental sustainability, the empowerment of youth, and who are ready for the challenge of bringing our exciting new projects to life!
Our UK Year of Service Climate Action Interns will support and extend the reach of Raleigh International’s Action Not Excuses climate change campaign and Re:Green programme, which aim to build a movement of young leaders taking urgent action now to address the climate and biodiversity emergencies across the UK and around the world.
- 30 hours per week, 9 months fixed contract.
- Location: Remote working or working from our London office.
- Salary: £8.91 per hour (£10.26 if London based).
- Must be in receipt of universal credits.
- Must be aged between 18 – 24 before the 8th of November 2021.
- Must have British Nationality or have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Applications will remain open until 15th November, however, internships can be secured right away.
To see the role in more detail please read the Internship and Climate Action Intern recruitment pack. Climate Action Intern – Recruitment Pack
Please click here to apply.