Purpose of the role
To provide a seamless journey for SJQ customers entering the shopping centre via the car park. The aim of Care Park is to ensure these customers have a safe and efficient experience of the facility and are provided assistance by our well-trained attendants whenever required.
You will be based at the St James Quarter car park working 38/39 hours per week. You will be working on a variable shift pattern which will consist of between 9 half to 10 half hour days. Your earliest start will be 6.15am and your latest finish 2.15am.
Driving license preferred.
- Resolving customer concerns and complaints
- Conducting regular foot patrols of the Car Park
- Monitoring Activity in the Car Park to deter criminal activity
- Cleaning all areas of the Car Park as required
- Implementing traffic control measures – regulating entry and exit of vehicles
- Maintaining good levels of communication with Supervisor/Manager
- Operating Car Park Equipment as appropriate
- Providing customer advice and assistance regarding the shopping centre
- Cash handling