Artisan People are recruiting enthusiastic Beauty, Make-up & Fragrance Consultants to join our amazing team in World Duty Free at EDINBURGH AIRPORT.
This role can be started part time while you are studying, leading to full time once your beauty course has finished.
This is a wonderful opportunity to provide customers with an enjoyable journey and to work in a truly unique and dynamic environment. You will be working with some of the most prestigious brands in the industry.
As part of the Artisan family, you will not only be working on FULL AIRSIDE PASS, you will receive on-going brand training …a great way for you to build your CV with world class brands.
You’ll be working full time hours with 8 hr shifts – Early/Late, 4am 12pm or 12-8pm. Can you imagine finishing work at lunch time!
- Represent variety of Beauty, make-up & fragrance houses.
- Introduce customers to the brands and engage them in the product
- Provide the highest quality customer service to all passengers
- Deliver a seamless customer service experience
- Ability to work to sales targets
- Experienced selling luxury fragrances or beauty products
- Outgoing and confident to engage with the public
- Strong sales experience
- Must be able to work effectively in a team
- Highly motivated and able to function in a target environment.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Excellent Timekeeping
To work in the Airport, you must have the right to work in the UK and have not been away abroad longer than 6 months.
You’ll need to be able to provide a FULL 5 YEAR UK work, education history.
We can offer:
- £11 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Employee Discount on Duty Free Products
- Product training with global brands
- Reduced Staff Car Parking if required
- 8 hour shifts
- Part to while studying leading to fill time
- Support from a friendly, approachable office team
Travel Retail is an incredible industry to be part of…..if you have the drive, energy and experience…..APPLY TODAY!
Related Jobs (1)
Sales Assistant – Beaverbrooks Jewellers – Gyle Edinburgh on February 6, 2024 Part Time