Bar Team Member at The Beer House at Edinburgh Waverley Station.
Pay rate £9.50 per hour.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for Part Time (12hrs) Team Members to join The Beer House Edinburgh Waverley.
As a team member you will work a variety of shifts between 6am and midnight including weekends.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Responsibilities for Bar Team Member:
- Demonstrate knowledge of The Beer House products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner.
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with The Beer House standards.
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas.
Requirements for Bar Team Member:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Lone working.
Benefits for Bar Team Member:
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships.
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK pensions Plans.
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP).
- Life assurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust.
- Family friendly leave.
- Free Uniform.
If you are interested in this role, please click here for full details and to apply.
Closing date: 5 Apr 2023