Housekeeping Team Member – Premier Inn Edinburgh East Premier Inn
Hours: 18 Hours over
Starting hourly rate: £9.21 – we even do pay for progression
At Premier Inn, every guest wants a great night’s sleep– That’s only made possible by our hardworking and passionate housekeeping teams. You are at the heart of making sure that every guest can feel comfortable and relax while they stay with us.
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme too, so could offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role.
Your skills and experience
You don’t need previous experience to join us in this role. It’s all about what you can bring as a person. You’ll need to:
- Have great communications skills and be confident engaging with our guest and team.
- Be committed to working in a physically challenging, deadline driven environment.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be highly organised.
- A passion for delivering an amazing experience to our guests.
What is a Housekeeping Team Member?
- Independently in rooms and a team, you’ll be working to tight deadlines keeping our rooms spotless and our public areas are clean and tidy, all to our high brand standards.
- Control linen and work safely with required chemicals.
- Engage with guests and team to ensure that all our guests feel comfortable and relaxed while they stay with us.
for more info and to apply, please click here