We’re looking for an enthusiastic, skilful and creative graphic designer who would enjoy doing a range of design-work while you study.
We have an in-house marketer who has experience in branding who will guide you and provide feedback on the work you undertake.
The role is flexible and we understand that you have to balance it with studying. The important thing is to be proactive and communicate when you’re available well in advance.
We’re a human factors consultancy that helps workers in high-risk industries to be as consistent and careful as they can be. We work in all sorts of sectors from Nuclear and Engineering to Aviation and pharmaceuticals.
Anyone that works with complicated systems and equipment can make mistakes. We help organisations reduce the likelihood of mistakes happening by using a mix of psychology, training and scientific testing.
We offer support, SaaS (Software as a service) and also logic games, all of which need to be promoted through creative graphic design.
- Help us develop a brand and design guide.
- Create graphics (and animations if you can) for our eLearning courses and games.
- Produce designs, infographics and illustrations for social media.
- Edit photos to ensure a consistent style.
- Manage your own time and communicate proactively your availability via Slack or email.
- Give opinions and highlight areas of opportunity.
- Keep on top of graphic design trends.
- 2 – 3 years experience studying / working in graphic design.
- Advanced understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines.
- A portfolio of work you can share.
- (Desirable) Experience creating animations.
- 40 hours per month, £18 per hour, flexible working hours
- Invoiced monthly
- Option of office or remote working
- Possibility of a full-time job, after probationary period.
- Opportunities to attend creative events around the UK.
- The chance to be part of a small, fun, creative team, within a fast growing Edinburgh-based company.
- Feedback from an award-winning graphic designer and former Edin College Alumni.
And that’s it!
To apply, please submit your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Closing date November 30th