We need YOU!
At: Craig House Brewers Fayre, EH21 8PT
Role: Part TIme Team Member
Hours: 12-16 hours
Rate of Pay: £9.40
At Brewers Fayre, every guest gets a warm welcome. That’s only made possible by the enthusiasm and friendliness of our team. As a Restaurant Team Member, you’ll be creating great memories for our guests, adding those special little touches that will make their visit an amazing experience.
What you need
If you don’t have bar or waiting experience, that’s OK. It’s about what you bring as a person. If you can offer the following skills and qualities, we want to hear from you.
- Confidence working within a fast-paced environment.
- A flair for delivering outstanding customer service and a commitment to maintaining high food and beverage standards.
- The ability to learn new skills quickly, multitask, and remain calm under pressure.
- Passion for delivering an amazing experience to our guests.
What will I do as a Restaurant Team Member?
You’ll work with your leaders and teammates on the bar, the restaurant floor, and in our kitchen to deliver a top-notch experience for all our guests. This means:
- seating guests, taking orders, serving drinks, delivering food, and taking payments
- sharing your knowledge of our menus to recommend both popular choices and personal favourites
- bringing your personality and passion for giving great service to every moment.
for more info and to apply, please click here
Related Jobs (11)
PROFESSIONAL COOKERY APPRENTICE, APEX GRASSMARKET HOTEL, EDINBURGH on August 3, 2022 Full Time
Chef, Craig House Brewers Fayre, Inveresk/Musselburgh on August 3, 2022 Full and Part time