Cranston Country Nursery has an excellent reputation for high quality care and education in early years. Our team are professional and committed to their roles. Our environment provides an excellent backdrop for staff and children to thrive in.
We are an outdoor nursery located in a beautiful rural setting in Edgehead, only 2 miles from Dalkeith and we are looking to add to our professional staff team. The team you will join work together to provide stimulating/challenging learning experiences, which encourage children to grow in a nurturing and caring environment.
If you would like to work with a company that
- Is committed to the development of their staff
- Has a Development Officer on staff
- Has a very approachable management team that supports and develops staff
- Has a happy, friendly, sociable fun loving staff team
- Has comprehensive induction programme
- Supplies uniform, including outdoor warm waterproof clothing
and if you have:
- A strong commitment to the development of young children
- Knowledge of Curriculum for Excellence, Pre-birth to 3 Framework and Realising the Ambition
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest/Experience in working with children with ASN
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as use your own initiative
- An understanding of the many benefits of outdoor play and a passion for being outdoors
Then this is the career opportunity for you.
Successful candidate must:
- Hold an HNC in Childcare and Education, SVQ 3 or equivalent qualification
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,200.00-£22,465.00 per year