Front of House Team Member – Edinburgh
Hourly Rate: 10.42
This may differ for under 18s
We’re on the search for Front of House Nandocas (what we call our Team Members) to join us!
The Role of a Front of House Nandoca is simple… to create unforgettable customer moments and feelings to leave them wowed and want them coming back for more.
We offer full and part-time positions, and no previous experience is required, just show us that you’re brimming with passion and willing to learn and we will teach you the rest.
What I do
- I make our guests feel valued as part of our family by creating a fun and relaxed environment for them to enjoy.
- I give a warm welcome to our guests and make them feel at home
- I serve customers efficiently at the till – understanding and meeting their needs
- I serve amazing food to Nando’s high standards that make our guests feel fired up and wowed by the experience
- I bring amazing food and drink to the table and make sure our customers have everything they need
- I follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures
There are loads of perks to being a part of our Front of House team:
- Free meal on every shift you work
- Flexible shifts
- Access to a great discount platform
- Discount on Nando’s for you and your friends and family (40% everyday)
- Internal development programmes to support your career development
- Regular regional parties and events
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
At Nando’s, everyone is welcome. Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. To find out more click here
Please note: We know you might be keen to start earning your own cash, but legislation on health & safety is incredibly important to us so you can only become a Nando’s Team Member once you’ve finished school. When the time is right we’d love to see your application to become a Nando’s Team Member and you can get free PERi goodness on every shift you work.
Related Jobs (3)
Shift Manager (P/T and F/T) – KFC, Kinnaird Park, Edinburgh on November 16, 2023 Full and Part time
Front of House – Dalkeith – Esk Valley Table Table Restaurant on November 15, 2023 Part Time