Salary: £20,819 – £22,761 (scale point 25)(FTE based on a 37.5 hr week)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: Ongoing
Interview Date: Ongoing
About this role
Can you bring:
Understanding and empathy to people’s lives?
Support for people to make a home and be connected to their community?Advocacy and assistance for people to move through barriers?
- Ensure you to have ongoing support from your service leaders.
- Training & e-Learning for you to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Provide opportunities for creative solution focused approaches.
- Build collaborative relationships within teams.
- Support your self development, with time built in.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you know about the Housing First approach?
- Are you ready for a change in your career?
- Can you bring understanding and empathy to people’s lives?
- Can you support people to make a home and be connected to their community?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that supports you to advocate for/with people?