Absolute Taste are hiring for hospitality staff of all skill levels to join us at next year’s Open Championship, at St Andrew’s. In July 2022 The Open is back at the home of golf and we want you to join us for this milestone, unforgettable event.
Absolute Taste is a first-class event catering company providing unforgettable experiences from weddings to world-famous performance sports events. Our next adventure is The 150th Open Championship at St Andrews Golf Course in St Andrews, Scotland and we want to take you along with us!
This is your chance to be part of a historic event – The landmark 150th Open will be played on The Old Course, the oldest recorded golf course in the world. With a milestone year for The Open and record crowds expected, you won’t want to miss out!
This is a perfect opportunity to earn some extra money over the summer of 2022, whilst building your CV, gaining experience and also exposing yourself to future opportunities with Absolute Taste and the events sector.
We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic, passionate and talented casual staff to help us deliver an outstanding service. You will be part of an amazing team of like-minded and friendly individuals with an interest in hospitality and a passion for food, drink, and exceptional customer services. We are recruiting a variety of different roles including:
- Waiting staff
- Bar staff
- Kitchen assistants
- Logistics staff
We’re looking for individuals with a can-do attitude, and whist experience is not necessary, here are a few of our desired characteristics for the role:
- Excellent customer service
- Passion for food
- A great eye for detail
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Great team spirit
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Understanding of food hygiene and customer service
- Pride in representing Absolute Taste
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol at the time of the event
So why join? Here are just a few of the benefits of joining the Absolute Taste team at The Open:
- Free training and upskilling provided, including alcohol licensing training
- A role to suit you – we will work with you to find the position you are most comfortable in
- Free food & drink on shift
- Excellent reward & recognition schemes – the chance to win prizes and much more during event week!
- Transport provided (depending on location)
Pay rates start at £9.50 per hour.
If you think this could be you and would like to join us at one of the world’s most prestigious golf events, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org – we can’t wait to hear from you!
Please note key dates you will need to be available for are Saturday 9th July – Sunday 17th July (shifts may vary depending on requirements).
Related Jobs (23)
Food & Beverage Operative – Hilton Edinburgh Carlton on May 13, 2022 Flexible Other