Job Title: Helpdesk Administrator/Modern Apprentice in Digital Marketing
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Salary: Above minimum wage
Skanska, one of the UK’s leading contractors, is an inclusive and responsible business that is helping to build a better society. Known for major projects, such as the Gherkin and Crossrail, we are building, upgrading and maintaining the country’s infrastructure. Drawing on our Scandinavian heritage, we are green, innovative and progressive. We bring together people and technology, as part of our quest to make construction a safer and more collaborative industry.
The successful candidate will be based in a Skanska office located In Princes Street, Edinburgh, working as part of a small Facilities Management Helpdesk team whilst working towards their or SVQ level 3 in Digital Marketing.
What might a day in this job look like?
- Answering the phone on a busy helpdesk, obtaining information from internal and external clients
- Updating spreadsheets and databases
- Sending emails and coordinating responses
- Report compiling
- Managing social media responses
- Compiling staff newsletters
What will I learn?
- SVQ Level 3 Digital Marketing
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
- An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
You will need qualifications of Nat 5s and Nat 4s, in English and Maths and ideally some experience of administration and/or customer service.
You will also need to have a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages on the computer.
The role requires flexibility and focus and to be able to change direction quickly when required. The ideal candidate will want to learn about the business and the reasons behind the tasks that they are asked to carry out
How to Apply: Please email CV and cover letter to Leigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 30th September 2021