Hamleys is a British multinational toy retailer, owned by Reliance. The world’s oldest toy store, it was founded by William Hamley as “Noah’s Ark” in High Holborn, London, in 1760. It moved to its current site on Regent Street in London’s West End in 1881. This flagship store is set over seven floors, with more than 50,000 lines of toys on sale. It receives around five million visitors each year. The chain has 15 outlets in the United Kingdom and also has more than 90 franchises worldwide.
What you will be required to do as a Hamleys Helper:
- Provide award winning customer service by following Hamleys PLAY Service Strategy
- Communicate with the Management team on any operational challenges you face
- To efficiently adhere to all Company procedures and policies
- Actively acknowledge and approach all customers with the objective of making a sale
- To project the company image in personal appearance
- To give a professional, informed description and show an in depth knowledge of your product
- To gain product knowledge expertise within all product groups in the store and sharing this with the team.
- Use every opportunity to offer additional items or alternatives to the sale
- Aim to exceed all targets, objectives set and key performance indicators
- Maintain high standards of visual merchandising and housekeeping to enhance the Hamleys experience
- Implement sales promotions and price changes as directed by Management
- To accurately and efficiently run till operations, following all procedures and the 7 steps to success to maximise add on sales.
- To use the Hamleys Spotlight on Me to develop new skills and enhance existing skills
- Provide a safe environment by following Health & Safety guidelines and being aware of the security on the floor
- To adapt to the ever-changing needs of the business with a positive attitude