Various start dates from May – November.
Hours (PT/FT/VARIOUS): Full time – 35 hours per week. Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00 – 18:00
WAGE: £10.32 per hour + Overtime + Pay Progression
This is a telephony based role where you will be handling a variety of inbound calls from existing customers.
- Taking inbound calls from existing customers to resolve queries around their Private Retirement Pensions, Work Place Pensions or Protection policies.
- Can also be taking calls from IFA’s (Independent Financial Advisors).
- Calls are customer led.
- Helping customers to log in, resolve issues etc and walking them through the process over the phone.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Previous customer service experience essential (call centre/face to face/retail/hospitality front of house).
- Good communication – both oral and written.
- Able to work the above full time shift pattern.
- Able to commit long term (12 months +) – this is an ongoing role with permanent possibilities.
- Able to pass a credit check, criminal history check and full 5 year reference check.
To apply please send CV’s to email@example.com and state in the email Subject: IWCD