CARE ASSISTANT VACANCIES ACROSS EDINBURGH!
*NEW RATE* £11/hour and new mileage rate for drivers
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY – APPLY TODAY!
- Location: Edinburgh
- Areas Covered: Corstorphine/Murrayfield, South Gyle, Clermiston, Granton, Pilton, Inverleith, Colinton, Oxgangs, Juniper Green, Currie, Sighthill, Slateford, Gilmerton, Liberton, Craigmillar, Leith, Duddingston, Craigentinny, Joppa, Portobello.
- Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Work for one of Scotland’s leading Care providers and be a #HealthHero by supporting your community’s most vulnerable in their homes.
Are you a warm-hearted, patient and naturally caring person? Are you looking for a rewarding career providing care and companionship for our elderly clients in Edinburgh?
At Call-in Homecare, we support service users in all aspects of their daily lives, enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. You will be supported by our dedicated management team who are always on hand to advise with whatever you need to do your job safely in the community.
What We Can Offer You
- £300 Bonus (unlimited) – Refer a Friend
- £11.00/hour (+ holiday pay)
- Pension and mileage allowance (40p/mile)
- Weekly pay
- Permanent contracts for both P/T & F/T with guaranteed hours or flexible working patterns
- Fast-tracked job offer system
- Job security
- Ongoing training, personal and professional development, including SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Free uniform & PPE
- Working within the same geographical area
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Help with your SSSC Registration
- Instore discounts with a Blue Light card offering up to 60% off high street names.
- And, of course, an opportunity to give back to those who need it most
What We Are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- Good level of English
- 18 years+
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome as we provide full training!
Your Role as a Care Assistant in the Community
- Assisting our clients in all aspects of their daily life, i.e. meal preparation, medication prompts and general domestic support
- Assisting clients with personal care
- Supporting clients to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care
- Recording and reporting daily visit information
We welcome those who have previous experience in the role, but also recruit from far and wide sectors since we provide continual training. Professional support is provided from the beginning of your journey ensuring you are fully trained, competent, and confident to deliver outstanding care.
We look forward to hearing from you! Apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Zero hours contract
Salary: £11.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral programme
- Store discounts
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Related Jobs (3)
Social Care positions, x3 available, Social Care Alba, Edinburgh on September 22, 2022 Full and Part time