A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Department Manager to join our Retail Management team in our Edinburgh store. This is a fixed term position, with an end date of 31 July 2023 to cover a secondment. The position is part time, working 32 hours a week which includes some weekends and evenings. The salary for this role is £19,136 per annum, based on 32 hours a week, plus 3% increase after probation period. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Department Manager and the team to deliver excellence in customer service, managing and motivating the team to deliver sales, controlling stock integrity, and embracing the brand values and service standards. You will build close professional relationships with all staff on the shop floor including concession staff, as well as those in the support functions.
What you will be doing:
- Provide ongoing training and coaching for your team
- Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone or email
- Show we are obsessed with style by maintaining a high standard of presentation and merchandising of products in your department
- Take accountability for finding a resolution to customer queries and complaints.
- Develop a high level of product knowledge and share your opinions on current and future trends
- Work closely with your team and celebrate fabulousness wherever you see it
Related Jobs (2)
Hamley’s Expert (Sales Assistant), St James Quarter, Edinburgh on September 7, 2022 Part Time