We are currently recruiting administrative assistants at all levels to join our Edinburgh office.
About SmartPA and the role
Tired of your mundane and repetitive day job? Come and join our ever-growing team at SmartPA where you will be supporting an eclectic range of clients – from corporates to one man bands, you’ll see it all!
With supporting such variety of businesses, SmartPA require a wide range of skills and experience within our Centre of Excellence. This is where you come in! Bring your talent to the table, be it social media, diary and email management or book keeping – and we will match you to your perfect clients.
If you are a quick learner, we want to hear from you! We don’t expect you to know the ins and outs, but we’re here to support you along the way. All you need to bring is you personality, positivity and passion for driving clients’ business forward to achieve their ambitious goals.
SmartPA are leading the way towards a new working world, providing invaluable virtual support to all areas of business. Founded in 2008, we are ahead of the curve, expanding globally with recently opened offices in Malaysia and South Africa. As a result, SmartPA are building a team of passionate and business-minded individuals who thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and (most importantly) fun environment.
Our people and culture drives our success. At SmartPA we are committed to fast growth, passionate about people, and absolutely embracing of challenge and change. Hard work is celebrated, so come join us at our vibrant team to see what it’s all about.
• You will be working one to one with clients, so the ability to build strong relationships is an absolute must.
• You will be responding to client requests, supporting their business’ day to day needs.
• You will be working within a pod structure to support each other and your clients. The pod structure allows for support and cover with clients whenever needed.
• You will be a SmartPA ambassador, delivering our purpose and promoting SmartPA culture and values within your team and to clients.
• You will demonstrate the ability to proactively managing client expectations.
• Time management and organisational skills is crucial within this role. As you will be providing support for numerous clients, you will need to be a pro at juggling priorities whilst paying close attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills both on the phone and written English is essential.
• The ideal candidate will be adaptable. You will be talking to a wide range of clients with varying backgrounds and seniority levels. The ability to adapt your language and tone with clients is key!
• Great social skills is a must – both internally and with clients.
• You will have an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude, no job is too large or too small.
• You will enjoy a fast paced environment and work well under pressure and be an efficient multi-tasker.
• SmartPA is always open to improvements, and our people know best. So we appreciate people who are willing to contribute suggestions for business improvements.
The candidates don’t need to have all the experience listed below in order to be considered for the position, however they should be interested in a career in business support as we would love to see them progress to a client facing role.
• Experience with MS Office (Particularly Outlook, Word and Excel) is essential.
• Experience in project delivery and completing tasks to tight deadlines is essential.
• Some experience in admin is essential.
• Experience in account management is desired.
• Experience in diary management is desired.
• Experience in using a CRM systems / booking systems is strongly desired.
• Experience in document formatting is desired.
• Experience in data handling and entry is desired.
• Experience in office management is desired.
We are recruiting for numerous roles of varying levels. Bring what you’ve got to the table, don’t hold back! No two days are the same at SmartPA, and you will certainly not be bored. So come join our ever growing and exciting team!
To apply, candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org